Carter's Blog 2K16

Friday, 9 September 2016

What I want to learn in this years info tech class...

What I want to learn in info tech this semester is how to make a short movie using flash or pivot animator










Posted by Unknown at 14:27
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Link List

  • Brooke2016it.blogspot.ca
  • Liam2016it.blogspot.ca
  • Ripperino.blogspot.ca
  • acssinfotech1617s1.blogspot.ca
  • trevoracssinfotech.blogspot.ca

My created avatar

My created avatar

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2016 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • Bunny Rabbit
      • Teddy Bear
      • Crazy Frog
      • Friday Post
      • shooting star
      • Sunny Morning
      • Picnic
      • waving snowman
      • Snowman
      • Friday Post
      • Pivot Animator Scott Sterling soccer kick
      • What I want to learn in this years info tech class...
      • Super Planet Crash
      • My guess on my grade this class
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.