Friday Post
For the past few weeks we have done two different assignments that include khan academy and Photoshop. So out of about 15 khan academy assignments i was able to complete about 10 of them. I never learned any new shortcuts in Photoshop because i already knew most of them. If you're wanting to animate in Photoshop what you will wan to do first is you have to select one or more frames that you want to copy in the timeline panel, then you will want to do is copy any frames from the panel menu, next you will want to do is select any destination frames in the current animation or another animation, and then you will want to copy any frames from the panel menu again, then add more frames if necessary, and adjust the looping and animation according to your liking.
I really wish my teacher knew how its like to not be in the mood.
I really wish my teacher knew how its like to not be in the mood.

No comments:
Post a Comment