Answer 1: First of it's a survival game so you'll have to be quite strategic about your approach to the game. You collect wood from tress, collect crafting supplies, food, and ammunition from crates and bags left all around the map and use those supplies to make a house, better clothing, ammunition, and medical supplies. If you're able to make a house raiders will start to appear in the game so you'll have to defend yourself or attack their camps to survive.
Question 2: Did I encounter AI raiders? Yes or No. Why or why not.
Answer 2: I didn't encounter any raiders, because i would die to early into the game and wouldn't have a house made for raiders to loot. I'm almost certain that you will need a house for raiders to spawn in and become a threat.
Question 3: If I were to start over, how much progress can i make in 30 minutes now knowing how to play?
Answer 3: So after i played 30 minutes I never really progressed, for some reason I was unable to place my wooden walls down to make my house, all I did was survive about one and a half days until I just gave up and gave myself to a wolf. My screenshots didn't process through fraps so I was unable to capture screenshots.


No comments:
Post a Comment